2012 Travel Resolutions
I’m not a big fan of new years resolutions.
I have a problem choosing things that are important to me and end up including everything from keeping my closet clean to learning to play the piano. The result? A few weeks into January I have usually forgetten all about it.
I’ve decided that this year is going to be different. I am going to keep my new years resolutions exclusive to travel. It is something I care so deeply about and having goals written out will be a big motivator. (I hope)
Alright, so here they are. My travel goals for 2012:
1. Spend some time each month exploring a new area/city in NC outside of Charlotte
2. Take at least 3 weekend trips to neighbouring southern states
3. Spend time in Budapest learning Hungarian
4. Spend my whole summer travelling
5. Visit a lighthouse in the Outer Banks
6. Take a solo trip